in yek matne nemoone ast
Technical specification of the 70 cm height safety cylinder of Iran’s Nobarpart Co., made from EVA
made of copper copper (EVA), which is suitable for producing cylindrical hollow cylindrical parts exposed to dynamic loads and requiring mechanical resistance and good elasticity. Resistant to ultraviolet rays of the sun Anti uv) with mechanical resistance and proper reversibility against blows from suitable design vehicles, sufficient wall thickness and the presence of grooves of a specific geometric shape, mechanical strength and cylinder reversibility properties against continuous blows M Each cylinder has two waterproof shields with a proper reflection and sufficient resistance to sunlight, so that the shaver can not be damaged or stained by light radiation. Each cylinder is supplied with the base and fixer connected to it. The base prevents cylindrical tear in the area of the screwed holes to the ground, and the reinforcing part improves the mechanical strength and the property of reversibility. The quality and efficiency of the cylinder is guaranteed for a period of one year under natural and normal conditions. For a lifetime of 5 years, design and production . Dimensions and dimensions: 700 mm x 200 mm. Diameter x 200 mm. Large diameter. 9. This cylinder has been used in many ways and cities throughout the past four years and has had brilliant results in terms of quality and longevity.
Technical specifications of 70-centimeter safety cylinder of Iran’s Nebarpard Co.
Made of polyurethane
Made of German original polyurethane (TPU), specially designed for the production of cylindrical hollow sections exposed to continuous blows requiring a high mechanical resistance and high reversibility. Suitable UV resistant anti UV (Anti UV) Mechanical strength and high reversibility of the impact of vehicles 4. Proper design, adequate wall thickness and the presence of special geometric grooves, improve mechanical resistance and improve the reciprocity of the cylinder against continuous blows. Each cylinder has two numbers Waterproof shoe with good reflection and resistance The base prevents cylindrical tear in the area of screwed holes and improves the mechanical strength and reversibility properties. The cylinder’s quality and performance is guaranteed for one year and designed and manufactured for a period of 5 years under certain conditions. And size: 700 mm x 800 mm diameter mm x 200 mm large diameter
Technical characteristics of the lantern of three 30-cm houses produced by Iran’s Nobarpart Industrial Company
1- Housing, ABS and PC polycarbonate door and mask The special color scheme for traffic lights for working in open environments has been designed and manufactured. 2. The lantern consists of three separate houses connected by a special metal clamp and above And the bottom two lanterns for connecting to the traffic light mast with adjustable angles of view and passing through the cable that is attached to it with a special clamp. 3. Each house has a size of 355 × 350 mm 350 mm The diameter of the lens is about 300 mm, with 280 ± 5 °. 4. In the case of a full mask mask with a diameter of 330 ± 530 mm outside and a diameter of ± 300 mm at the point of attachment to the lantern With a depth of ± 215 which is connected to the body by a screw in the groove embedded on the body. 5. In the case of half-masked half-mask with a height of 5 ± 185 mm outside and 230 ± 5 ° at the point of attachment to the lantern at a depth of 215 ± 5 °, The hinges are attached to the body. 6. Each lantern’s house consists of the following parts: 1-6 – Body 2 – 6 – The door is hinged to the body and has a plastic strip to seal and place the lens and reflector. 6.6. The lenses are transparent and have the same material as the PC or PMMA (a special grade for light bulbs and one hundred percent color), with excellent resistance to work in a free and warm environment, and with the addition The color consistency is provided for 5 years in three colors: green, amber, and red, and sealed with a special plastic band with a lantern lid and secured with a special mount. 4-6. Reflector for light bulb out to the door It is made of a PC with a special high-tech brush and has an internal surface with aluminum coatings (metallization) and ends with a chopper that is secured to it. 7. The lights are modular and can be mounted on each other from one to four 8. All parts are easily open, closed and replaced if necessary. 9. All moving parts that can penetrate the water or Trapped in the luminaire with elastic sealing gaskets, so as to ensure that the mounting strength does not allow water and dust to enter the lamp. 10. All dimensions and specifications of the optics are in accordance with the established European standards. – High-grade chopping knife is used in standard wiring of standard welders and completely unclogged principles that can not be connected or risk of electric shock. 12-Lighthouse stand (PC) with grid Special lanterns have been built. 13. Lanterns against minerals and highly acidic vapors. It is not able to change color from UV (sun rays). The lanterns are resistant to heat and cold, they have a thermal tolerance of 35 ° to + 85 ° C. 15. Lanterns are made of recyclable polymer materials and contaminated The environment does not come .16 – The mounting pins and their location to the lantern body are precisely molded in such a way that it allows accurate adjustment (5 °) around the vertical axis for the best returns to be completely solid and non-removable, and so Do not apply any flexural or tensile stress to the lamp. 17. Brackets are arranged by a 1.5-inch soldering wire in green, yellow, and yellow colors. The greenhouse, yellow, red and blue houses are connected to the terminal to the bottom of the house (green). 18. The lanterns have the ability to install the back plate. 19. In the case of three color lanterns, the lens color of the houses is respectively The bottom is up green, amber and red. 20. In the case of a yellow lantern, the lens is all three yellow amber houses. 21. In the case of red lanterns, the lens of all three houses is red. 22. In a variety of flashing lanterns of a kind Flashing with a suitable design for switching off at peak time and from high quality electronics and with a heat sink suitable for continuous operation in such a way as to be easy to install and replace. Can switch between 50 and 60 times in minutes, and has two symmetrical circuits for lanterns of two houses and three houses.23- On all parts of the calendar of production, raw material, name and logo of the company Novarbartar carved .24- For protective tests (dust and water) that are carried out in a validated laboratory in accordance with IEC529, at least IP 53 is accepted and the results of protective tests are available. 25. The quality and efficiency of the total light bulb is guaranteed for one year and for a minimum lifetime Designed and built for 5 years.
Technical Specifications for Pedestrian Lanterns manufactured by Nobarpart Industrial Company in Iran
Polycarbonate Poly Carbonate Black
1- All lanyard parts are made from high quality raw materials (yellow, green and red). Special grade lights.
2. The lantern consists of a separate masonry unit connected by a special metal clamp, and at the top and bottom of the two luminaire base for connecting to the traffic light mast with the adjustable angle of the curtain, connected to it with a special clamp.
3. The size of each house is approximately 275 × 180 × 275 mm, with a lens size of 210 × 210 mm, 195 mm × 195 mm in sight.
4. Anything on a lens with a three-way mask with a depth of 155 mm.
5 – The lantern is made up of the following parts: 1-5 – Body 2-5 – The door is hinged to the body and has a plastic bar to seal and place the lens and the front of the lens. 3-6. It is a two-layer device that is placed on each layer of a stacked dummy (a red lens) and a moving person (green lens), to refract and smooth out the light, and to keep the dummies from a transparent lens that has gleams at the inner surface and with a solid attachment bolt. With PC4’s special light tag – 5. Reflector for light-emitting light to the door connected to the inner surface of the interior No, with an aluminum coating (metallization), and ending at the inlet of the chip that is tightened to it.
6-Trunks are connected by a separate 1.5-inch soldered wire to green and green paints for the green and green houses for the Neol to the terminal located in the lower house (green). A special light guide is made.
7. Lighthouse base (PC)
8. All parts are easily opened and folded if necessary.
9. All movable parts that allow water or dust to penetrate into the lamp have elastic sealing gaskets so that it is not possible to enter water into the lamp and ensure that it can not enter the lamp.
10. All dimensions and optical characteristics are according to the established European standards.
11. The high quality porcelain lining is used for internal cleaning of a standard welded wire and is completely standardized with no connection or risk of electric shock.
12 – Mounting bases and their connection points to the luminaire body with precision molding, in such a way that it is possible to adjust precisely (5 degrees) in the axis of the axis to achieve the best returns fully and completely unmodifiable, and after installing no bending or torsional stress The lights do not apply.) Acid supplements are very resistant and can not change color from sunlight.
13. Lanterns against minerals have been resistant to sunlight (uv).
14. The lanterns are resistant to frost and heat, with a thermal tolerance of 35-85 degrees Celsius.
15. Lanterns are made of recyclable polymer materials and do not pollute the environment.
16. On all parts of the calendar of production, raw materials, the name of the company is Nubpratt. The IEC529 has been issued for protective tests (dust and water), which are based on standard standards
17. Minimum accepted IP is 53. The results of the protective tests are available.
18. The quality and function of the whole lamp is guaranteed for one year and designed and designed for a minimum life of 5 years.
Technical specification of the guidance lanterns produced by Noble Industrial Corporation of Iran
1. The lenses have a color stability of at least 5 years and have a primary resistance to ultraviolet radiation; they have a thermal tolerance of 40-80 ° C. The color of the standard color of the green is presented in a continuous manner.
2. The lenses are non-bubble and transparent, and are made of polished surfaces (surface roughness reduces light output in a short time)
3. The diameter of the lenses is 200 and 300 mm in size.
4. Lenses are designed in such a way that with elastic sealing gasket do not allow the entry of dust and dust into the light system of the lamp.
5. The lenses are convex and have spider-bar grooves inside, so that they distribute light uniformly at different distances and prevent light from falling to one side.