Technical Specifications for Pedestrian Lanterns manufactured by Nobarpart Industrial Company in Iran
Polycarbonate Poly Carbonate Black
1- All lanyard parts are made from high quality raw materials (yellow, green and red). Special grade lights.
2. The lantern consists of a separate masonry unit connected by a special metal clamp, and at the top and bottom of the two luminaire base for connecting to the traffic light mast with the adjustable angle of the curtain, connected to it with a special clamp.
3. The size of each house is approximately 275 × 180 × 275 mm, with a lens size of 210 × 210 mm, 195 mm × 195 mm in sight.
4. Anything on a lens with a three-way mask with a depth of 155 mm.
5 – The lantern is made up of the following parts: 1-5 – Body 2-5 – The door is hinged to the body and has a plastic bar to seal and place the lens and the front of the lens. 3-6. It is a two-layer device that is placed on each layer of a stacked dummy (a red lens) and a moving person (green lens), to refract and smooth out the light, and to keep the dummies from a transparent lens that has gleams at the inner surface and with a solid attachment bolt. With PC4’s special light tag – 5. Reflector for light-emitting light to the door connected to the inner surface of the interior No, with an aluminum coating (metallization), and ending at the inlet of the chip that is tightened to it.
6-Trunks are connected by a separate 1.5-inch soldered wire to green and green paints for the green and green houses for the Neol to the terminal located in the lower house (green). A special light guide is made.
7. Lighthouse base (PC)
8. All parts are easily opened and folded if necessary.
9. All movable parts that allow water or dust to penetrate into the lamp have elastic sealing gaskets so that it is not possible to enter water into the lamp and ensure that it can not enter the lamp.
10. All dimensions and optical characteristics are according to the established European standards.
11. The high quality porcelain lining is used for internal cleaning of a standard welded wire and is completely standardized with no connection or risk of electric shock.
12 – Mounting bases and their connection points to the luminaire body with precision molding, in such a way that it is possible to adjust precisely (5 degrees) in the axis of the axis to achieve the best returns fully and completely unmodifiable, and after installing no bending or torsional stress The lights do not apply.) Acid supplements are very resistant and can not change color from sunlight.
13. Lanterns against minerals have been resistant to sunlight (uv).
14. The lanterns are resistant to frost and heat, with a thermal tolerance of 35-85 degrees Celsius.
15. Lanterns are made of recyclable polymer materials and do not pollute the environment.
16. On all parts of the calendar of production, raw materials, the name of the company is Nubpratt. The IEC529 has been issued for protective tests (dust and water), which are based on standard standards
17. Minimum accepted IP is 53. The results of the protective tests are available.
18. The quality and function of the whole lamp is guaranteed for one year and designed and designed for a minimum life of 5 years.